View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:11 PM   #67
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
I have been in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area and the weather is gorgeous.
You know what they always say when you're in FL, "If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes." There have been many a time when it's gloriously sunny before I walk into a store, and by the time I left the ground is completely soaked, but the sun is out, the sky is blue and if it weren't for the wet ground, you would never know that it was pouring rain a moment ago. That way it does that still fascinates me.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote