View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Calibre shows wrong device name

I recently swapped my Pocketbook 622 for a Pocketbook 623. I use an SD card to store my books so I transferred my library from the 622 to the 623 by just inserting the SD card.

When I plugin the 623 into calibre, it says "connected POCKETBOOK 622". Even after I formatted the SD card and copied the library on it again, it still doesn't recognize the device name correctly. I also changed the device name in the "driveinfo.calibre" files with Windows Notepad, both on the internal storage and on the SD card, but it didn't help either.

Any idea what else I could do?
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote