View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Well, I was confused, moving the library to the SDcard which I have done now, has nothing to do with putting apps on the SDcard and which is what link2sd does. The latter is really what you need because the app space is quite limited otherwise. So let me rephrase. Does anybody have experience with using link2sd as proposed by kennyminot for Ermine under Allmine ?
--------
After trying again, all works with link2sd, so no problem under Allmine either !

Last edited by fekhner; 04-13-2012 at 08:37 PM.
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote