View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #2
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Yes, it is probably due to the time problem you have had. My KT hasn't had this problem yet, but I saw it occasionally with my K3. It seems that the internal clock would get out of synch with the real world some times. If I reset the clock to the current time it would 'fix' itself.

I don't know how all of your hacks interact with this problem. However, assuming its just the time and that you have a book 'stuck' at the top, then I would first rest/change the time. Then I would delete and re-add the stuck book. Now try opening up a new book and see if it goes to the top.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote