View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:43 PM   #4
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
Some people are just idiots and think that they are a special little snowflake that it wont happen too. just like the thousands of people each year falling for the same ol nigerian scam

I hope this theif not only gets a harsh punishment i wish upon this writer great humiliation as well.
Good thing the Nigerian I have been doing business with is an ex-pat prince! He assures me that any day now I'll be getting that huge sum of money in my account!
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote