View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #11
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
"Need"? I don't really need one no, by the same token though I don't need a lot of things I have

Until Apple releases some official specs I cant even venture a guess as to if I'll want one, I dont see it replacing my laptop as I need something decent sized to do actual work on. Even with a nice screen for reading I cant see it becoming primarily a reading device if for no other reason than price. However, if the price is not too exorbitant and it looks neat then the coolness factor could very well supersede any objections and I'll get one anyway
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote