View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:50 AM   #14
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Nice link on the battery, Dread Cth'reader. I think I'll get one of those at some point.

Ebay is possible in Scotland (I know what you meant!). However they're well over twice the price of that replacement battery kit.

I'm not naive enough to expect better battery performance from the kits, however should the battery ever start to fail then that's the solution.

I do need to make sure I don't leave it too late, to the point where the kits are no longer available, however they don't seem to be discontinuing the old stuff so I don't think a pre-emptive purchase is warranted. I was going to wait until I'm next in the states to order, but there's only 5 dollars of a difference in price to the UK rather than the US so I'll leave it and it looks that I'll be able to replace the battery with relative ease!
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote