View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #4
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenko View Post
Thank you for your answer.

I'm not sure I made myself clear enough in my previous post.

This friend of mine suggested we used a resistor to lower the voltage to 1.8v... would it still fry my kindle? would it just not work?

At this point I think I'll just order a 1.8v adapter, but I'm curious...

Thank you for your time.

f
It should not, as long as the dropping resistor is giving the correct output voltage. Ohm's law is your friend in finding the correct value for the resistor.

So if you need 1.8 volts and you can get that by using a resistor, you should be fine.

Imo!
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote