View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool PDF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenorb View Post
Hi

Thanks for the fantastic application. How do I convert an epub document to pdf and keep the original pagination format?

The default Generic e-ink profile appears to be for a Kindle and converts a 337 page document to 1049 pages with very large text.

Using the Generic e-ink large is not much better as it converts the original 337 page document to 804 pages.

I'd like to convert some epub documents to pdf but keep the original pagination format.

Anyone know how?

I've spent a few hours playing with the options in Page Setup but have found no intuitive simple answer.

Any help appreciated please.

Regards
z
Use the print option of the Calibre book viewer. Set the printer to a printer driver program that creates a PDF document instead of outputting to an actual printer. I use the free version of PDF Creator for this.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote