View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #12
review
Addict
review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.

Device: 903
Hi Henri2all,
thank you for your feedback. The same issue has been reported on the german forum. The good news is that there is a simple reason for this behaviour. The program classic.app will look in exactly one place to find the mplayer file. The mplayer file is, if you like, the heart of the program. The classic.app is just the file which contains the url. However, if you have extracted and copied all files in the same directory it won't work.

My guess is that you have all files in the same directory. Is this correct?

Quote:
Installation
1) create in system a folder called mplayer and in mplayer a folder called bin on the internal memory
2) extract and copy mplayer to system\mplayer\bin on the internal memory.
3) copy classic.app somewhere
4) copy all-music-off.app somewhere
If this is correct please make sure that you follow precisely steps 1 and 2 from the installation procedure.

If you've done all this and it still doesn't work please feel free to report it again. Also if it works it would be nice to have a feedback that it is solved. The Pro series is very similar so I won't really expect any issues between those devices. If it works on my 903 it should work on your 602 as well.
review is offline   Reply With Quote