View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 01:40 PM   #18
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
What are File Mgrs? & Which did you use? I put mine in PDF & tried reading them with Adobe Reader But after 10 pges they were BLANK ugh Tried them in Aldika Nothing Droid Reader Nothing! Very flustrating UGH
Android (like other operating systems) stores files in folders/directories. File managers are used to view, copy, move, rename, delete those files.

The fm that came with my tablet is called, oddly enough, "file manager". The other one I used was "es file manager". The later one was the one that gave me trouble; but at the same time it's the more powerful one. Es file manager can be use to rename files. The other can't.

I don't like reading PDFs though I think the Kindle reader is supposed to work with them (don't quote me on that).

I try to use mobi files with Kindle and/or epub files with Nook.

Hope that helps,
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote