View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I do .Net dev for my day job. So, if anyone wants help putting together something I would be happy to help.
Thanks for the offer, BOb!

Quote:
I guess to get started download one of the visual studio express IDEs, they are free. You have to choose VB.Net express or C# Express.

BOb
If I download the free VB.Net express, then could you perhaps show us how to GUI-ize =X='s javascript for, say, word2imp.js in post #1 above. In particular, it would be nice to select the MS .doc input file to convert using a File Open Requester here:
Code:
   fileFullPathName = oArgs.item(0);
and perhaps have a GUI screen that includes a browse button for the above and InputBoxes/CheckBoxes to select options, in place of the "Default", for:
Code:
    project.AuthorFirstName = "Default Author";

project.BookTitle = "Default Title";

project.Category = "Default Category";
and
Code:
    project.BuildTarget = 2;
where BuildTarget has values of 2=EBW1150 .imp; 1=REB1200 .imp; 0=ETI (nonSony) .epub; 3=REB1100 .rb

That's it! Really would help us get started though...

Last edited by nrapallo; 02-20-2009 at 04:02 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote