View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
PS If folks find this script useful and would like to see NICK's excellent Perl work ported to Window Script* just let me know

WindowScripts can be written in VBScript or JavaScript.
OK, =X=, here's asking too much! Sure would like to see you add some simple GUI (in javascript) to select the input file and maybe pass some simple options to the script!

Also, I just released a PowerPoint .ppt to .imp Perl script called PPT2imp.pl. Could you convert that to javascript too?

Thanks for helping me understand the power of javascript built into my OS (WinXP SP3).
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote