View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by easterncoyote View Post
Hi Blossom and Sirmaru. It sounds like you both have the Fire HD and HDX. I would like to buy either the new 7 inch HD, or HDX, which I want to use mainly for reading books. Do you think the HDX is worth the extra $100? Thank you.
I only have HDX and the original KF. I would say it's worth it. The screen for reading is so much better on the HDX. The extra ppi makes a world of difference! If you are going to use it for reading the only two choices would be the HDX or Nexus 7.

I also prefer the form factor on the HDX to the HD. My MIL has a HD and I can say I like this one better. The buttons are great on this so easy to use.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote