View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
verydeepwater
verydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Ipad and Kindle Fire
ISBNs for mobi files to be uploaded to Amazon

I understand you need separate ISBNs for a printed book, for epub and a third for mobi. I have been told that if you include your own ISBN within an ebook uploaded to the Amazon store, that Amazon always uses their own ISBN. So there is no point in trying to use your own ISBN with a kindle ebook for the Amazon store. I would like ask if this is peoples' experience?

Last edited by verydeepwater; 08-23-2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: typo
verydeepwater is offline   Reply With Quote