View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #16221
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
Back in the days when "audiobook" meant cassette tapes, I had heard a couple of Goldsborough books. My library has a fair amount of the Wolfe canon via Overdrive, so it'll be a while before I get to the newer ones!
He appears to have stopped writing the followon Wolfe books in 1994, but has now written a new one, the Archie Meets Nero Wolfe that Apache mentioned. I recently read it, and rather enjoyed it, though I'm not sure it was quite as good as the best of Rex Stout's. (FWIW, Goldsborough wrote a different series, with Steve "Snap" Malek, a police reporter, that is set in NYC in the 30's and 40's.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote