View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
sminarov
sminarov has a spectacular aura aboutsminarov has a spectacular aura aboutsminarov has a spectacular aura aboutsminarov has a spectacular aura aboutsminarov has a spectacular aura aboutsminarov has a spectacular aura aboutsminarov has a spectacular aura aboutsminarov has a spectacular aura aboutsminarov has a spectacular aura aboutsminarov has a spectacular aura aboutsminarov has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 650
Unhappy Frustrated Kobo Buyer

Hey, not the newbie I appear, but changed email server forgot password as I have been lurking for the past while.. anyway.. The last 4 books that I have purchased from Kobo have failed to download on to my computer they all have this "error" (in quotes because customer service says this is not an error message)

<error xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept" data="E_ADEPT_RESOURCE_DOES_NOT_EXIST http://acs4.shortcovers.com:8080/ful...t/URLLink.acsm 6b3919fd-a48a-4075-92d8-fc90348c74c6"/
e

although the numbers probably change to identify the books so far Kobo
has been unable to help me nor yet refund my money although to be fair, the
last two books were purchased after the trouble began...I lived in hope it was a one of event..

I updated my Adobe digital editions, added Kobo desktop even though I don't have a Kobo reader so it was pointless, I didn't want to muddy thhe waters telling them I use calibre. All the books fail to download to ADE, or Sony Reader. One book did show up on the kobo desktop but not on my computer and as it could not be moved or synced on to my sony reader and I domn't read books off my computer this seemed pointless.

Has anyone elese experienced this problem recently with Kobo books?
What was the out come? I am wondering if they take off the books and refund my money do I try again to purchase them..or give up..I many times more times do I purchase from Kobo from specific publishers inthis case Ellora's Cave, and Siren-Bookstrand..before I give up.

Sad no Christmas Erotica!
sminarov is offline   Reply With Quote