View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:16 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I create an empty book entry via Add Books, set up the metadata and cover and then add a tag of [PAPER] to such books. I also use the same technique with a [WISHLIST] tag for books I want to record in Calibre that I do not yet have.

Another possibility is to use a custom column instead of a tag, but I started with my approach before custom columns were an option and have never changed.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote