View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #21380
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
If you want something green, but not grass, look into ivy or other types of flat ground cover. Don't need mowing or much trimming/maintenance, but raking/blowing leaves off in the fall can be challenging.
A past neighbor had ground ivy and it was a pain to keep cleaned out. It collected spiders and other small rodents not to mention snakes. The first thing the new neighbors did was to rip out the ivy... the wife hated spiders.

I decided I wanted to know what was out there and opted to have grass. *even though I complain about mowing, I, at least, know there are less critters out there*
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote