View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #94
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwock_11 View Post
If you look at the OP's other posts it seems like he may be an author doing some market research as to how folks feel about ebooks vs. pbooks and why folks choose to buy ebooks. Most of his other posts follow this line and it would also explain his continued lack of participation in this thread. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems pretty likely to me.
I don't think most authors are that subtle. Most authors just make up a topic to get a post out there--but often they are most interested in making sure their name/books are seen. Research? If an author doesn't know by now why people are buying ebooks, she's pretty behind the times. There are many topics already posted on the subject and a little scrolling would find plenty of conversations about ebooks versus paperbacks. I can't even guess why anyone does a post like this and then isn't polite enough to come back and comment or acknowledge the replies. Not that it's required, but why post and then dash away?
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote