View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #6
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoghGirl View Post
I suggest changing the Moon+ directory to Calibre Companion rather than importing. After importing the books to Moon+ you wont be able to edit their metadata anymore from calibre which loses a lot of the functionality of CC. Plus then you have to manually import everytiem you add books to your device.
Its pretty easy to do while in Moon+.. Just go to Options >> Main Folder >> then you just have to find Calibre Companion folder.
I believe I would still need to import them into Moon+ if I want to use the moon listing and sorting features which I do. Just a different way of using CC and one that works for me. I use CC to transfer and Moon+ to sort and manage.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote