Thread: iPod iTunes sync question
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:18 AM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
iTunes sync question

Ok, sorry if this is not the right forum for this one

I can't find a way to fully sync wife's iPod with iTunes. iTunes has 2164 songs while iPod 2136.

I tried two times, even deleting from iPhone and start again. I'm using the "entire music library" option.

Also, is there any way to find the delta? And ... can I accidentally (via iTunes sync, not manually) delete songs from my music library or iTunes list while syncing?

I hate iTunes!!!
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote