View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 07:26 AM   #11
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Okay, I finished testing this. (I used Python directly, not Calibre, but since I used the exact same function, the results should be the same.)
Use this search pattern:
Code:
(?s)\*\s*(?P<text>[^*]*?)\s*\*\s*(?P<footnote>[^<]*)
The replacement pattern is:
Code:
(\g<footnote>) \g<text>
I made the same assumptions as in my earlier post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schuster View Post
have you any idea to make an expression work with 2 or more footnotes too??
have a little library with tech-books and science, where will be more than one footnote .
Post relevant examples of the HTML, and I'll see what I can do.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote