Thread: Censorship.
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Censorship.

The censorship in these forums has gone too far! There was a poorly disguised spam thread in the Freebies forum that was actually starting to turn into a pretty good discussion regarding Black Friday. Instead of merely deleting the link in the spam post, the mods deleted the entire thread. I originally came to the calibre forum to learn more about how to use calibre and I will continue to do so but I have had it with the heavy handed censoring that has been going on in the rest of the MR forums. Bye!
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote