View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #12
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I had noticed that some of the titles were published several years ago, even as early as 2003. I was still able to find (and buy) some titles that looked promising, but I would have expected to find current NYT bestsellers, not titles that were bestsellers a year or two ago but are now back catalog titles. I hope B&N/Fictionwise will continue to run sales, but this sale still isn't as good as the regular prices for CURRENT bestsellers available for the Kindle. I may have to buy a Kindle yet!

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote