View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #643
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
I have kerned my Caecilia modified font and it does not change how the test is displayed in an AZW3 formatted book (with no publisher fonts - I ran it through calibre).

Below are two screenshots. The first is with no kerning set and the second is with manual kerning. In particular, I changed the "wr" and "ri" to have a kern value of 100 to see if it changed the word "wrinkled".

I have restarted my KPW so many times today playing with the modified Caecilia font.....
I should learn to read... I kept going back and forth looking for a difference, and couldn't spot one. So I finally downloaded the images and ran them through a diff program and found them to be IDENTICAL other than the location text. Then I re-read the text. :-)
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote