View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #638
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Not really. If you don't mind installing KUAL, then I can write 2 buttons for it: one button to (partially) hide the extra fonts, and the other to restore to default. There will be no need to mess with usbnetwork.

If that sounds easy enough, then I will go start working on that. Going to take a bit of work, as hiding all fonts is not the best solution for everybody. I myself have all extra fonts hidden except MT Chinese Surrogate - that one is quite nice as a builtin non-fancy san-serif font with bigger weight.
Now you are really tempting me to jailbreak!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote