View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Not sure I'm exactly following, but if you just want to create headings in the html code to use for NCX ToC generation (but don't want the chapter heading/title to be rendered when reading), I recommend something to the effect of ...

in the (x)html:
Code:
<h2 class="heading_noshow" title="Section One">&nbsp;</h2>
Code:
and in the CSS:
.heading_noshow {
  display: none;
}
Then generate the NCX ToC.

(Leaving the text of the 'h' tags empty--no &nbsp;--seems to work on some systems as well, but I'm not sure if it plays nice universally)
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote