View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 03:55 AM   #15
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Well, the Prime has been out for a while and retails for $500. The Infinity 700t is estimated to sell for $600 for the WiFi model and around $700 for the 4G. Given pricing on the iPad, I think those prices are probably fairly accurate. The $750 (give or take) for the Infinity WiFi + dock wouldn't really be a hardship.

I can afford to wait. I've already got tablets I can use (iPad 3, HP TouchPad w/CM9, Nook Color dual-boot CM7/CM9). It's just that waiting sucks. I've been waiting since last year for a nice Android tablet. Would've already bought the Prime, but thank goodness stock was hard to come by or else I would be suffering buyer's remorse when ASUS releases the Infinity.
Yeah, thats just my silly joke name for it.
Prime = Quad core + 1280 display.
Optimus Prime (700t) = Quad Core + 1920x1200 display.

That will be one sweet machine. I'd love to get my hands on it but no way I can justify it with a six-month old Tran original that does 99.9% of what I need already. But I'm jealous of you, very jealous...
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote