View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 04:29 AM   #17
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
after some googling, I find the the "back" function on Sony reader. It is called "history". it's there on the menus but is not very intuitive.

I suggest that book authors wants thier books to read/flow properly on most of the epun readers out there, enough to cover 80 - 90% of market share.

not sure where to find market share analysis for epub readers though- I'd guess that nook, kobo, & sony make up a large percentage.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote