View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 04:35 AM   #2
Blackadder
Somewhat bored
Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo hd
Not sure you need to register the reader with the Reader software, I've certainly haven't. But when I tried to use my old PRS-600 without the Reader software installed, ADE didn't 'see' it as a device on my PC.

So I installed the Reader software, it must have installed some drivers. Since then never used it, only use ADE to get DRM books.

Since getting the 650, just plugged it in, authorised it with ADE only and 'bobs yer uncle' as they say.
Blackadder is offline   Reply With Quote