View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I'm interested - fiction only is fine with me. Are you interested in revisiting the "classics" you've never read yourself, re-reading "oldies but goodies," or sampling current literary fiction (i.e. works in translation by Nobel Prize winners that aren't mainstream), or any & all of these?

Personally, I've been meandering through the Henry James canon for the past year, and also dipping into Anthony Powell, Anthony Trollope, Charles Dickens, and lately modern Irish writers (Edna O'Brien and others).
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote