View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 09:07 PM   #443
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have a vague recollection of something similar happening when I made a mass change like you've done. Can't recall whether it was Find Duplicates or View Manager with which I had a problem

But I solved it by first removing the plugin and deleting its configuration data, and then reinstalling and reconfiguring it - the FD and VM plugins come from the same author

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 12-25-2013 at 09:12 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote