View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:05 PM   #82
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmark View Post
I had no problems downloading and then opening this ePub via "File/Open file". The TOC looks a bit odd; the title for Books I, II and IV *seem* to be the name of the image in those Books and not the actual name of the Book.

*edit* But when I went to download and open it directly from Firefox , it now shows "Open with" and defaults to Mozilla Firefox. I left the default to Firefox and got the following error

Hope this helps.
Thanks, I already know about this. It does not download automatically because the webserver sends not the correct content-type. I've already talked to Jon who uploaded the file. He will change the content-type.

What happens, when you select "Mozilla Firefox", I don't know. Normally you shouldn't see this dialog.