View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:32 AM   #808
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I am looking for a good air popper so I can make popcorn at home. I bought some yeast flakes that taste a little cheesy and goes nicely on popcorn. Add some nutrients to the snack with few calories.

Now to find a good air popper.

You're lucky you like the taste of air-popped corn. I can't stand it. To me, it's like eating my pillow. I use a tablespoon of olive oil in my popper, that adds 20 calories of good flavor. (Use a premium brand of Olive oil and it almost tastes like butter!) One cup of air-popped corn is about 35 calories, and one cup of olive oil popped corn is 55. I can make two cups of popcorn last a whole evening of watching some movies. Chewing it uses up almost as much calories as it contains!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote