View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:09 AM   #44
Start
Enthusiast
Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Tolino Shine 2 HD
Help! I don't know why but using your Macro I've find out a problem: all « or » become simple "

I can't have got a conversion like this one as in my old books the «» are for the direct saying and all "" are when you're thinking.

How can you avoid this automatic conversion in your macro? Is it possible to choose what you'd like to see or not?

If you need I can attach here (if I have this permission in this forum a single page doc for example).

Last edited by Start; 12-19-2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: for better english
Start is offline   Reply With Quote