View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneT View Post
Indeed, that's a beautiful font :-D

@fraylocux: I understand that only fonts that already are on the device can be displayed? But that's already much better than my BeBook, who can only use one serif font...
There is a "trick" the system to incorporate your favorite sources:
Updating the device, and microSD memory upgrade next to zip, copies a folder named "fonts" and within your favorite sources.
I've done it many times and never had any problems.
You can also delete, update in the zip, those sources do not support your language reading, or you do not
like.
When you try to copy the zip update sources, sometimes the system gets corrupted.
I therefore recommend the above method.

regards
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote