Thread: HTMLZ
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 01:07 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
Agreed. I use to work epub files in Dreamweaver for both HTML and CSS, sometimes ending up with 20, 30 files open. Having only one file speed up the process and is a great improvement !
I envy y'all that like to get things just right. Using the simple find/replace function on the entire ePub at once via Sigil was always enough for my minor tweaks.

Kudos and karma to user_none for meeting a need of the Calibre community.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote