View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 03:17 AM   #7
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada y Nadie View Post
It's important that you check how your book looks in all the formats before you publish, because sometimes the meatgrinder does unexpected things.
Absolutely, Nada. Grannygamer be ready to push your book through the meatgrinder a number of times before it's ready to publish. And CHECK EACH VERSION! Download Kindle4PC or Kindle4Mac, Barnes & Noble ereader, Sony ereader etc for each type you intend to publish and see what they all look like.

As far as page breaks are concerned, I read that, too, but the only way I could get a page break in the mobi and epub versions was to put in the hard page break after the previous chapter, and whatever I did I couldn't get the chapter title in a larger font, but maybe I was just unlucky.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote