View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #15
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
If you do this step, and plan on using Calibre's GUI you need to save the HTML and images as a ZIP if you want your images to show.
No, you don't need to zip the html and images. All you need do is run html2lrf from the command line.
Hi Jon,
Yes you are correct, if you look at my original post, I was specifically stating out if he used the GUI he would have to zip up the file. Which from post #3 the poster implies he that is how he uses calibre.

(It took me a while to figure this out, I just want to save some head ache for future users)

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote