View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 06:44 PM   #11
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidvo View Post
Keep in mind that, at least the last time I checked, View Manager can't sort on more than 3 fields. It will let you check more than 3 boxes, but the sorting doesn't work past 3.

It was months ago since I noticed this, so it might have changed since then.
@fidvo - I don't think the PI has changed, functionally, since June last year. I have about a dozen views but none have more than 3 sort fields - maybe that's why I have have about a dozen views

It would be nice if one could associate views with Virtual Libraries.

I'm mouse shy so I find clicking on column headers a PITA.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote