View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 05:23 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
i don't know how to create & post an extract from a azw3 so I will leave it for now. Happy to arrange to provide a copy via PM for investigation. It could be that the whole book is needed to reproduce the "bug"

Also, I am not 100% sure that my structure detection xpath commands match the defaults or if I have previously tinkered with them, but they have never caused anything like this before
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote