View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #15
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
I have the iPad 3 and love the retina display for dealing with the teeny tiny print on digitized magazines and historical documents.

The downside, since i now use it for 80% of my web surfing and entertainment is the darn thing is too heavy. My bunky has the mini and the size and weight is great, but i would need the higher resolution for some of my reading - i tested it out on his and i needed to enlarge stuff to 110-120% to be able to read all the fine print clearly. So I'm biding my time waiting for the retina mini, and hopefully it will be available in 128 GB. My original iPad had 64GB and i made the mistake of dropping to 16 GB when i bought the iPad 3. Big mistake. Huge.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote