View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Exclamation Asus Transformer TF101 display unresponsive

This morning, the strap of my handbag fell apart, and my handbag - which had my TF101 in it - hit the street and now the display is completely unresponsive. There is no visible damage, no cracks, nothing rattling inside.

The tablet was attached to the dock. It was on its side inside the handbag, surrounded by various papers, but there was nothing beneath it to cushion the fall.

Has anyone had a similar experience, and what did you do about it? I sincerely hope that the tablet is not damaged beyond repair. I bought it second-hand on ebay months ago and it was in perfect working condition. Sending it in for repairs will probably cost me an arm and a leg, so I'm hoping it's something I can do myself. With my luck, I think it won't be, though. Is there anything I can do about it???

citac is offline   Reply With Quote