View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #135
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
For me, a house devoid of books is a deal-breaker. This doesn't imply that being a reader is a deal-maker. Consider this analogy: Having a car is a necessary condition to win a car race. It is not, however, a sufficient condition. Similarly, reading might be a necessary condition to for someone to be a candidate for a relationship. This does not imply that just because someone reads that they are automatically vetted for a relationship. I'd be bored with someone who didn't like science fiction. Someone else might find my interest in science fiction a turn-off. That's life.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote