Thread: Gah! Facebook!
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:33 AM   #2
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I know how you feel. I do have a Twitter account that I do not use. I did have a Facebook account way back when that I cancelled after a couple of months. I'm just not sure I trust their security.

Having said all that however, so many companies have Facebook accounts that if you want to enter contests or get info about anything it seems you have to visit their Facebook account to do so. I can see that I may have to open a Facebook account sometime in the future, not because I want to but because I have to just to try and keep up. Not really sure I like that feeling at all.

I like my privacy.

Can anyone else see the irony in having this discussion on an online forum?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote