View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #178
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hekom View Post
Now, something else is wrong.. my website displays the template in stead of opening it.
So it displays:
[I] {config_load file=test.conf section="setup"} {include file="header.tpl" title=foo}
It looks like smarty is returning the templates instead of processing them. I have no idea why that might be, but the place to start is to ensure that smarty is correctly installed, that the server is able to use it, that the server can find the smarty code, and that the smarty cache directory is writable.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote