View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 11:34 AM   #35
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'm glad to know that, if I ever get the HP books in audio, I'll go for the British ones. I've been thinking about buying a full, matched set of the British version anyway, I'd like to see how they compare to the "American" version. Maybe I'll go for the audio version, that'll require me to do some more looking into solving the MP3 Pause issue I have on my Sansa Express -- it doesn't hold it's place, you see, but jumps back to the beginning of the track when you turn it off. I've been meaning to experiment with chopping longer files up into small ones to see what that does for me.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote