View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 02:26 AM   #5
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
I also played it with for a few minutes at my local Best Buy. I didn't notice any sluggishness (actually, I thought it was quite snappy.) The screen was pretty good. The onscreen keyboard is superb, maybe the best I've seen on a tablet. It's really comfortable to type on it. I was in a hurry so I couldn't stay more than a few minutes, but I think this is my favorite 7 inch tablet. Too bad is so pricey.

When do you think its price will drop?
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote