View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
Stephanie1981
Enthusiast
Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app
Horror novella and three short stories for $2.99 ((now .99!))

In the Darkness Find Me is my take on the classic haunted house story.

After a nasty divorce, Amelia decides to leave the city and move into an old fixer-upper. Her plans are complicated when her mother asks her to bring along her manipulative younger sister, and complicated further when the sister claims that their new house is haunted.

Lucy soon befriends the spirit haunting the house, a man named Evan who claims to have been one of the first owners. But Evan isn't the only spirit around. Lucy tries desperately to get her sister to believe her, but Amelia's heard too many lies from her to listen to her now. As Lucy tries to figure out a plan, the barrier between their world and the ghosts is getting thinner and thinner.

You also get three short stories:

Heaven Must Lose follows a deal with the Devil; Love Waits for Me 'Round the Bend is about one man's unconventional way of dealing with grief; and Your Post-Death Counselor Will Be with You Shortly focuses on a young woman who's committed suicide, and her attempt to deal with the aftermath.

This is available on the Kindle for $2.99:

http://www.amazon.com/Darkness-Find-...7075079&sr=1-3

Or it's up as a PDF file for $5.00:

http://www.lulu.com/product/file-dow...ind-me/4887897

Last edited by Stephanie1981; 05-16-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Stephanie1981 is offline   Reply With Quote